Our ” Advanced Oral Probiotic ” is the Best on the Market!
- Sign-up for our newsletter and save 30% with a $10 Off Savings Code (Amazon Price $29.95)
- Manufactured in U.S.A.
- 7 Active and Potent Strains of Beneficial Bacteria
- A FULL 60 Chewable Tablets in each Bottle
- Compare to our Competitors with just 3 or 4 Strains and ONLY 45 Tablets per Bottle!
- 3 Billion Live Cultures per Capsule at Manufacture
- Guaranteed Potency for 18 months from date of manufacture!
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Soy-free, GMO-free
- Vegetarian Safe
- Kid safe and they love the flavors
- 2 Flavors, Mint or Strawberry/Vanilla
- Dentist Formulated and Patent Pending
- No Refrigeration Requirements with Patented LiveBac® Technology
- Take It with You, in Your Purse or Briefcase
- Fresher and Cleaner Breath
- Reduced Risk of Tooth Decay
- Fewer Dental Cavities
- Remineralization of Tooth Enamel
- Reduction in Harmful Plaque Formation
- Control of Oral Yeast Conditions, Specifically Oral Thrush
- Improvement in Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease
- Protection Against Certain Types of Ear, Nose and Throat Infections
- Pain and Discomfort
- Expensive Dental Procedures
- Tooth Loss
- Embarrassing and Unhealthful Breath
- Impaired Chewing and Eating Ability (This Can Increase the Risk of Colon Cancer)
- Difficulty in Speaking
- Life Threatening Conditions
- And Is Associated with Heart Disease, Early-term Pregnancies and Other Health Conditions
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- Low birth weight
- Premature births
- 65% of Americans have bad breath. Over 40 Million Americans have “chronic halitosis,” which is persistent bad breath
- Americans spend more than $1 billion a year on over-the-counter halitosis products, many of which are ineffective because they only mask the problem
- 85% of American adults suffer from some form of gum disease
- 50% have moderate to severe periodontitis
- Over 25% of Americans over the age of 65 have LOST ALL OF THEIR TEETH
- Tooth decay
- Chronic bad breath
- Gum disease
- Tooth loss
- Ear and throat infections
- Oral yeast infections
- Ear, Nose and Throat Infections
- One of the most numerous beneficial bacteria found in the mouth of healthy individuals
- S. salivarius appears in the mouth of newborns within hours after birth
- Only a small percent of people have S. salivarius with BLIS K-12 activity
- The K-12 strain was discovered in the oral bacteria of a healthy child who did not have sore throats for several years
- The K-12 strain of S. salivarius secretes powerful antimicrobial molecules called BLIS
- BLIS: Bacteriocin-Like-Inhibitory-Substances inhibits harmful bacteria
- Substantial research links S. salivarius with good oral health
- However, some S. salivarius are more beneficial than others
- BLIS M18 is one of those highly beneficial bacteria
- Most people have insufficient S. salivarius with BLIS M18 to promote strong oral health
- BLIS M18 is a naturally occurring strain that has is potent at inhibiting Streptococcus mutans
- Streptococcus mutans is a harmful oral bacteria considered to be a leading cause of dental caries and tooth decay
- A lactic acid bacterium with the ability to produce hydrogen peroxide
- This ability is thought to be why it is effective in inhibiting pathogenic microorganisms
- L. acidophilus produces natural antibacterials that enhance resistance to pathogens
- It is known to have an effective antimicrobial effect
- It has been studied for the treatment of periodontal inflammation with significant recovery was reported for almost every patient
- It is a lactic acid bacterium
- Use of tablets containing L. salivarius has been shown to decrease gingival pocket depth
- This reduction was strongest in high-risk groups such as smokers
- L. Salivarius also affects the number of periodontopathogens in plaque
- Research shows that Lactobacillus paracasei improves digestion and immune function by fighting off bad bacteria
- This strain has been demonstrated to inhibit the growth of many pathogenic microbes
- In a clinical trial this strain was shown to significantly reduce S. mutans after two-weeks of administration
- A minimum two-week period of oral administration is best for effective results
- L. reuteri produces reuterin, an antimicrobial substance that has been found to be effective against many pathogenic microbes including Rotavirus
- L. reuteri has beneficial effects on the immune system
- This strain has improved gingival health, as measured by decreased gum bleeding
- It has been shown to decrease levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines in Gingival Crevicular Fluid
- A sub-species of Streptococcus Salivarius that could provide many of the same benefits of S. salivarius strains
- This strain is a normal inhabitant of the oral cavity, oropharynx and upper respiratory tract
- This essential trace mineral occurs naturally in plaque, saliva and enamel
- Zinc is used in many oral health products
- It has been shown to control plaque
- Zinc helps to reduce bad breath
- Zinc can also inhibit calculus formation
- In some cases Zinc can even assist in the remineralization of tooth enamel
Definition: “Excipient” an inactive substance that serves as the vehicle or medium for our tablets.
All the excipients are classified by the FDA to be Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) and are used to allow us to compress the ingredients (binding agents) into tablet form and also provide shelf-life stability for the probiotic organisms.
Isomalt is a sugar substitute, a type of sugar alcohol, used primarily for its sugar-like physical properties. It has only a small impact on blood sugar levels and does not promote tooth decay. It is used as a primary binding agent and lends some sweetness to the chewable formulation. In addition, this ingredient has a low water activity level, which does not negatively impact the shelf-life stability of the probiotic organisms.
Inulin is a naturally occurring polysaccharide that serves as a prebiotic, or food source, for the probiotic organisms. This ingredient is derived from chicory root, which is well known for its toxicity to internal parasites. This ingredient also helps humans with weight loss, constipation, improved bowel function and overall general health.
Microcrystalline Cellulose is the primary bulking/binding agent used in tablet manufacturing. It is a naturally occurring polymer, so it is ideal as a tablet excipient.
Glyceryl behenate is mainly used as a tablet and capsule lubricant and as a lubricant in oral solid dosage formulations. This ingredient prevents the powder from sticking to the tablet presses.
Dicalcium phosphate is used as a tableting agent in some pharmaceutical and nutraceutical preparations to improve the hardness of the tablet. It is also used in some toothpastes as a tartar control agent.
Flavor excipients and Stevia are used to improve the taste profile of the nutraceutical tablets.
Get on the Road to Great Oral Health Today!